Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Birthday SimpliMandi. Shop Sale!!


It is that time of year again when most find them self hiding under a rock, checking for gray hair and new signs of age.... normally, that would be me....but not this year... I am proud that I  have accomplished yet another exciting year of my life. I have scratched off a few more of the items on the bucket list and for the most I find my self satisfied. I have seen my son grow in to this amazing terrorist of a 2year old and love every minute of our inability to see eye to eye on every level. I have started my own Etsy shop :Simplimandi:  where I am using my abilities to be creative and make beautiful things for people to love. to say it Simpli: I feel accomplished because I have followed these three simple words :   


Many people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprint in your heart. to handle yourself, use your hand to handle others, use your heart. anger is only one letter short of danger. if someone betrays you once, it is his fault, if he betrays you twice it is your fault. great mind discover great ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. he who losses money, losses much; he who losses a friend,losses much more, he who losses faith losses everything. Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art. learn from the mistakes of others, you can't live long  enough to make them all yourself. friends, you and me... you brought another friend... and then there were three... we started
our group...our circle of friends... and like that circle... there is no beginning or end.... yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, that's why they call it the present.



.

4 comments: