Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Simpli...Mandi...

Thank you for ending up at my blog

I am Amanda by name and Mandi at heart.  On a normal day... I am just a mom and a "starving" artist. I have a nack for crafts but I have never had the drive to get out there and show it to the World, but here I am...  I've been thinking about starting my own blog for a while, and now I decided to take action.  Excited, Nervous and Anxious with five thousand things on my mind of what to blog about.

I will start with SimpliMandi and my products, and of course about my fellow Etsy sellers. You'll get to read and see pictures of my other creative hobbies and projects, and since I dabble in a few creative areas myself I'm going to present you my shop findings and stylings. I not only want this blog to be a place for me to share my shop, but also a place where I can share other Etsy shops as well.
Just a little bit about me so that you can put an image with a page:
I'm very productive and I can't stand still... I have to have something creative going on all the times and I need to feel like I have accomplished something for my day to come to an end. I love movies, music,  art, design, all kind of handicrafts and spending time video chatting with my best friend as we work on our shop products together. I dream big... "it is my second week and I am already thinking boutique shop for everything handmade"!
I hope that everyone that stops by takes something from me... whether an idea, an inspiration, a piece of my work, or just a smile.
Slainte - aka Cheers! (my new found word)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I just started mine last week. Best of luck to you; I'll be checking in on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcom, Mandi! Found you on etsy forums, I hope you'll come visit me too!

    I have a giveaway going on right now, so you should come enter!

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/2010/11/shutterfly-holiday-cards-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the Light that shines in your heart protect you, support you and cover you with blessings so that you continue to be this admirable person, who deserves all the happiness in the world.
    https://www.videomensagemdeaniversario.com/

    ReplyDelete